Today’s goal is for you to get better at shooting bracketed images. OR turning in photomerges.
- Make sure to place your images back in your Merge to HDR for folder.
- Make sure to shoot six bracketed images for each area.
Here are the required areas you will be shooting:
- Outdoor – ISO 100
- Classroom/Office Area
- Shop Area (Standing with the shop/garage doors at your back looking into the shop with the sunlight behind you)
- Main Area (Commons)
- Inside looking out
- Using natural indirect light
Ones that can be replaced are listed below with replaced items:
- Outdoor – Any outdoor location
- Classroom/Office – Your bedroom/Living room
- Indirect light – May be shot at home with someone or pet
- Shop Area – Your garage at home. (Same standards)
Below are examples of what is expected.
Inside Looking Out
Shop Area (Indoors. Standing with the shop doors at your back.)
Indirect Lighting – (With added Photoshop actions)