- Shooting two different models at least 15 – 20 min. worth of shooting and editing out bad pics.
- Make/create your own DIY photo backdrop.
- Stop during your photo shoots with your model to go over whats good and what’s not.
- Have your model bring 2 – 3 tops so that they can change and you can have more options in posing, color, and selecting best photo.
Simple set up – High key on front with reflector, rear head fill light, and one speed light on the backdrop with gels.
- Lens to use – 70 – 200 f/2.8 lens
- ISO – 100
- Solid backdrop Aperture – Setting between 8 – 12
- Creative backdrop Aperture – Setting from 5.6 to the lowest
- Shutter Speed – 1/125 – 1/200
- Flash power Top 2’x3′ box light – 8.0
- Flash power Back 1’x4′ box lights with grid – 6.0 – 6.5
- Flash on background power start at 1/8 – 1/4 then select desired power.
- Model needs to be 30″ from the center of the eyelighter reflector.
- Model may stand or sit. (Standing is better)
- Flash need to be at a 45 degree angle to the reflector where the entire reflector is lit.
- Use of hands in shots is highly recommended. See info page for information.
- Total shots for each individual should be between 30-50.
- If you shoot tethered. Select only your folder on the server.
- Posting best 5 – 7 edited images from each session to your blog. Two separate blog post.
- If you want create a three separate out take Pixiset galleries using 10 out takes of each models sessions.