You will be posting your 15 BEST and EDITED images from the football game that you attended during the first 3 weeks of school.
The goal is have your blog post look like the older ones from the Reuters Photographers blog: You want to convey the story through your words and images.
So here are the steps and requirements:
1. Find your best 15 images from the event. (5 before the game, 5 action, 5 sideline/reaction/halftime)
2. Go through each image. Crop if needed (maybe even use your original and crop together). Items that might need to be done – tint, color, HDR, Levels, Brightness & Contrast, etc.
3. Once the images are edited. Make sure you’ve rated them.
4. Export them to your Blog Pics folder.
5. Now that all images are edited. Make a new blog post. Give the post a unique title in regards to the event.
6. Post all images into the post. NOT as a gallery or slideshow.
7. Now within your post place information about the event and images. Be descriptive and detailed. Here are some sample questions you could talk about:
- What it was like getting started.
- Lighting issues.
- Speed issues.
- What the process of shooting friends versus people you didn’t know.
- When you checked and got your first good image.
- What you could have done differently for an image or event.
- The lens you used.
- The camera settings. Light, ISO, shutter, etc.
- The amount of time editing. Time taken on site to edit images.
- Spray and pray. Or waiting to shoot.
9. Once all images are posted and text added. Publish the post.